You can click this link to watch my latest YouTube video!
My vlog from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
We went to:
Saskatchewan Railway Museum
The Prairie Lily Riverboat Cruise
The Berry Barn
Black Fox Farm and Distillery
I’ve uploaded a new piece that I have played on the piano for my 3rd year recital in April 2019. Let me know if you would like to see more of these videos! Below is the link if you would like to listen.
What does it mean to serve others?
Philippians 2:3–4 says “Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” True service requires sacrifice. We must sacrifice our abilities for the good of others, not just ourselves.
To truly serve like the Bible calls us to, we must do it with zero expectations of a reward. There is no guarantee that the people we serve will return the favor or even notice our efforts. Still, we are called to serve others anyway.
Matthew 10:45 says it this way, “For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” If anyone deserves to be served, it’s Jesus. But He spent His life showing others that they matter. We can show others that they matter as well.
Here are 10 Ways to Serve others:
2) Mentor Someone.
3) Bring a meal to someone who is not well.
4) Write an encouraging note to a different person once a week.
5) Support a ministry, prayerfully or financially.
6) Start a Bible study in your home.
7) Go on a short-term or long term missions trip.
8) Sponsor a child, one time or on-going.
9) Pick someone and commit to pray for them every day for a whole month.
10) Call a parent you know and offer to babysit for free.
There are many other ways that you can serve others, but here are just a few. Write in the comments below, how you plan to serve someone this month.